You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Northeast Indiana. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about our technicians and demand that we’re the only company that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
The Big Task
You will build and lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Coach and inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards. This will involve Ride-A-Longs/In-Field Coaching.
- Communicate and work together with dispatch department in knowing techs strengths and weaknesses to ensure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Communicate with customers to resolve concerns.
- Work with Technical Manager to determine technical training schedule for individuals and team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous background in HVAC/Plumbing industry is not required.
- Prior experience in the Home Service Industry is a bonus.
- This is a customer service/revenue management position.
- At least 2 Years previous experience in leadership/coaching multiple people is a required—this position will manage/lead a team of 18-25 individuals.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Experience coaching individuals to meet potential.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company vehicle.
- Paid Time Off—Available after 90 days of employment.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay up to 100% for you and a portion of your family's insurance premiums for health.
- 100% Company paid life insurance.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing.
- Salary starting at $70,000 per year PLUS Incentives
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing by visiting www.GibsonsHeating.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.GibsonsHeating.com/careers/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer