SEEKING JETTER TECHNICIAN!
- 1st Shift!
- No Experience Needed!
- We will train you!
- $30,000 to $40,000 based on experience!
- Paid Time off available after 90 days!
- Up to 100% employer Paid Health Insurance!
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities
Who We Are- Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, INC.
We are a family-owned and operated company. What does this mean?
- We have goals to strive for; however, we do not have a corporate feel. We care about YOU and YOUR family!
- We are trusted and recommend by families across the greater Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan areas. For over 35 years, our goal has been to provide exceptional service through quality workmanship, customer service, and professionalism.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top-of-the-line JETTER TECHNICIAN that can work in a fast-paced environment.
The Big Task
Our Jetter Technician is responsible for operating our sewer jetter truck at worksites. You will work alongside our technicians to determine the best approach to unclog lines, document location of and possible cause of plugs.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with technicians, dispatch, your manager, and warehouse.
- Maintain Jetter Truck and Equipment following maintenance schedules.
- Assist in Warehouse as needed:
- Deliver parts to Service Technicians and Installers when needed using company vehicle.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have a maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Restock fitting kits for Service and Install Technicians
- Prepare old equipment for recycling (such as breaking down A/C’s, copper, brass, wire, etc.)
- Keep Warehouse and Dumpster area organized and clean
- Call for dumpster pick-up as needed
- Receive and verify orders from truck/UPS deliveries
- Warehouse/Office maintenance duties when needed such as stocking/cleaning bathrooms, taking trash out, changing light bulbs, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Excellent Pay- based on experience
- Full Time Position- Approximately 40-46 Hours per Week. Available to work Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (occasionally later)
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay—Available after 90 days!
- Medical Insurance—We pay up to 100% of the employee’s insurance premiums!
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- New technology, including iPhone.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, INC.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Gibson's Heating & Plumbing by visiting www.gibsonsheating.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer