Service Coordinator Dispatcher
SEEKING A SERVICE COORDINATOR/DISPATCHER!
- 1st Shift!
- Paid Time off available after 90 days!
- Up to 100% employer paid Health Insurance!
Do you have a proven track record of success? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard?
Who We Are- Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, INC.
We are a family-owned and operated company. What does this mean?
- We have goals to strive for; however, we do not have a corporate feel. We care about YOU and YOUR family!
- We are trusted and recommend by families across the greater Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan areas. For over 35 years, our goal has been to provide exceptional service through quality workmanship, customer service, and professionalism.
Why We Need You
Because we offer excellent customer experiences, we need to add another SERVICE COORDINATOR to join our team who genuinely cares about the customer (internal and external) and is not looking for “just a job”, but a career to help us continue to grow. You will work with multiple departments to help build lifelong, satisfied customers.
The Big Task
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Communicate with Service Technicians/Plumbers after each job to input job summary information into our computer software.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives, Warehouse, and Service Technicians/Plumbers to maintain a smooth operation.
- Make outbound calls to schedule routine maintenance for our Service Partner Plan Members
- Assist Customer Service Representatives by answering phones and booking service calls.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Excellent Pay!- Based on Experience/Starting at $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Full Time Position (Approximately 40-45 Hours per week. Available to work Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6pm, and occasional Saturdays, 8am-12pm).
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay—Available after 90 days!
- Medical Insurance—We pay up to 100% of the employee’s insurance premiums!
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401K with Company match
- Office located in Waterloo, Indiana, 46793
- We care about our team, customers, and company and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job—make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like you, visit www.gibsonsheating.com and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer