Warehouse Worker/Parts Runner
Great Entry-Level Position available!
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- Must have good driving record & be at least 18 years old.
- Paid Time off available after 90 days
- Starting pay at $14.00 to $16.00 based on experience
- Up to 100% employer paid Health Insurance after 90 days
Who We Are- Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, INC.
We are a family-owned and operated company. What does this mean?
- We have goals to strive for; however, we do not have a corporate feel. We care about YOU and YOUR family!
- We are trusted and recommend by families across the greater Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan areas. For over 35 years, our goal has been to provide exceptional service through quality workmanship, customer service, and professionalism.
Key Sub Tasks
- Restock fitting kits for Service and Install Technicians
- Deliver parts to Service Technicians and Installers when needed using company vehicle
- Prepare old equipment for recycling (such as breaking down A/C’s, copper, brass, wire, etc.)
- Keep Warehouse and Dumpster area organized and clean
- Warehouse/Office maintenance duties when needed such as stocking/cleaning bathrooms, taking trash out, changing light bulbs, etc.
What We Offer
- Full Time Position (Approximately 40-45 Hours per week).
- Full Time Positions offer:
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay—Available after 90 days!
- Medical Insurance—We pay up to 100% of the employee’s insurance premiums!
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401K with Company match
- Office located in Waterloo, Indiana, 46793
- We care about our team, customers, and company and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job—make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, visit www.gibsonsheating.com and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer